Delegates for the 15th Council meeting

This thread will list all delegates for the 15th Council meeting of the European Pirate Party.

This first post will be updated with the current list of delegates. Registration of new delegates, change of delegates, or handing over of votes, can be done by posting a message in this thread, clearly stating who should act as a delegate for which party, and with what voting rights, by anyone authorized by their member party to do so. Don’t forget to include full name of the delegate, along with their Profile name here on Discourse.

It is also very helpful if you can let us know if the delegates will participate on site in Luxembourg, or plan on attending remotely. If you plan to attend on site please register here.

Registered delegates

Party Delegate Comments
PPCZ Michal Gill
PPCZ Raman Ojha
PPSE Sara Hjalmarsson
PPSE Philip Johansson
PPFR Umber Douroux
PPLU Carole Weiler
Pirati Marco Confalonieri
Pirati Eleonora Serrati
PPSK Rudolf Molnar
PPSK Andrea Kristek Kozarova
PPFI Maija Li Raudaskoski
PPNL Andrel Linnenbank
PPDE Lukas Küffner
PPDE Gregory Engels
PPCAT Oliver Herzig
YPE Maija Li Raudaskoski
MEP delegaion Tomáš Adamec

It is possible to state an order of voting rights among multiple delegates (i.e. person X has the right to vote on behalf of the party with A number of votes. If person X is absent from a vote then person Y has that right, if person Y is absent then person Z has that vote, and so on). Please bear in mind the number of delegates allowed to each party when creating such a list. And clearly indicate the number of votes for each delegate involved.

I hereby register Maija Li Raudaskoski (@cadetblue) as the Young Pirates of Europe delegate.

2 Likes

As PPCZ’s international coordinator, I hereby register myself Michal Gill (@mike_gill), and Raman Ojha (@Raman-Ojha), as our delegates for the upcoming PPEU Council in Luxembourg. Thank you.

3 Likes

I hereby register myself, Sara Hjalmarsson (nomad_beau) as PPSE’s delegate for PPEU’s 15th council meeting in Luxembourg.

3 Likes

I hereby register myself, Umber Douroux (@gravfu) as PPFR’s delegate for the next council meeting.

2 Likes

Pirati’s delegates will be:

2 Likes

I hereby register myself Rudolf Molnar- @Rudolf-PPSK and Andrea Kristek Kozarova as PPSK delegates for 15th council meeting PPEU. We have one vote for Pirate party Slovakia.

2 Likes

I also wish to add Philip Johansson (@philip ) as a second delegate for PPSE. Philip will be participating online.

2 Likes

I, Andrel Linnenbank (@Andrel), will be a delegate for the Dutch PPNL.

2 Likes

I register myself, Maija Li Raudaskoski, as the delegate for the Pirate Party of Finland.

2 Likes

I register myself, Oliver Herzig, as the delegate for the PP-Cat.

1 Like

On behalf of PP-DE I register Lukas Küffner and Gregory Engels as delegates.

In case of one or both being absent we register Thomas Gaul and Alexander Kohler

Hey Olveri! Great to hear from you: can you sort out also the 2024 membership fees for PPCAT?

The Pirate Members of the European Parliament are represented by Tomáš Adamec.

1 Like

As a PPFR official and in the absence of Gravfu, PPFR’s vote (1) is delegated to YPE (Maija as their delegate)

you can’t delegate a vote to an organisation. you have to delegate it to an individual

In that occasion it was implied that it was their delegate, but I added it clearly in the message, hope it is okay now

1 Like

The PPFR vote was returned to the originally registered PPFR delegate Gravfu (Umber Douroux) during point 4. a) 2023 Annual accounts

2 Likes